ACTS 10 – WE NEED A BRAND-NEW CHRISTMAS!
- There is no question that Christmas is not the same this year! I think that’s a good thing! We need a wake-up call! We need, in a new sense, a brand-new Christmas.
- Luke 2:10-11, Luke 2:29-32 – The Birth of Jesus for the Gentile too.
- The Birth of Jesus was for UNSAVED people too, not just us!
- Therefore, a brand-new Christmas for us is a Christmas which makes the Gospel available to unsaved people!
- In Acts 10, Peter got the wakeup call which brought the Gentiles into the church as equal members.
A NEW APPROACH – Acts 10:1-8
- To wake a very bias church up to their mission, God had a devout, unsaved Gentile reach out! He used the supernatural!
- The whole Covid19 and national unrest is making it people cry out even if we cannot hear them!
A NEW AWARENESS – Acts 10:9-16
- Our group in our color, in our socio-economical status level. Ghandi
- “They’ll do their own little church thing and I’ll do mine!”
A NEW ASSIGNMENT – Acts 10:17-23
- 23 – There were 6 more witnesses – Acts 11:12
A NEW ACKNOWLEDGEMENT – Acts 10:24-35
- 34-35 – God will get them the Gospel – Acts 11:12-14
A NEW (TO THEM) ANNOUNCEMENT – Acts 10:36-43
- They were ready to hear the Gospel.
- Peter was ready to preach a clear Gospel Message
NEW ADEHERENTS – Acts 10:44-48
- They believed before Peter finished
A NEW ACTIVITY – Acts 10:44-48
- The visitation of the Holy Spirit with the same result of Speaking languages was proof that they had believed.
- Today, the Spirit enters us, the moment we trust Christ.
- The command was be baptized!
- This is no time to be silent about our faith
- This no time to silence missions giving
- This is an opportune time.
- Will you prayerfully take your bags?