Joshua 7 – TROUBLE
- ONE MAN – Vs. 1 – It only took one man’s sin to cause trouble. The Children of Israel were not to take things from Jericho for themselves, but Achan did. Joshua 6:17-19
- ONE MISTAKE – Vss. 2-3 – God was not consulted before trying to attack Ai. It Joshua had talked to God, he would have known there was a problem. Instead Israel was presumptuous.
- ONE MELTDOWN (MESS) – Vss. 4-9 – Because of sin in the camp, Israel was defeated.
TROUBLE DEALT WITH
- ONE REASON – Vss. 10-12 – Israel failed because there was sin in the camp.
- ONE REQUIREMENT – Vss. 11-13 – Sin had to be found and disciplined.
- ONE RESPONSE – Vss. 16-26 – Joshua and the Children of Israel took care of the problem.