1 CORINTHIANS 15:42-58 – THE UNITY OF RESURRECTION
When will there be unity among all Christians?
- When will there be no denominations?
- When will there be no disagreements on doctrine?
- When will there be no sin?
- When will there be total forgiveness among believers?
- When will Christ receive all the glory in His church?
The answer? When those who are true believers in Christ, who have accepted 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 and Romans 10:9-13 by faith, are raised from the dead.
As Christians, our lives have been transformed, our spirits have been transformed, but our bodies have not! Romans 8:23-25
Let’s look on the ultimate unity for us and ever believer, The Unity of the Resurrection
THE RESURRECTION IS DISTINCTIVE – Vss. 42-50
Vs. 43 – Colossians 3:4, 1 John 3:2
Vs. 44 – Luke 24:36-43
Vs. 45 – Romans 5:19, 21
Vs. 49 – Philippians 3:20-21
THE RESURRECTION IS DIFFERENT – Vs. 15:51
THE RESURRECTION IS DYNAMIC – Vss. 52-53
THE RESURRECTION IS DELIGHTFUL – Vss. 54-57
THE RESURRECTION IS DEMANDING – 58