Psalm 142 – A PERSONAL COMPLAINT
The best place to take our complaints to the Lord. It they are legitimate they Lord will help us. If they are not legitimate complaints the Lord will show us.
I CRIED – Vs. 1
I cried unto the Lord with my voice; with my voice unto the Lord did I make my supplication.
I POURED – Vs. 2a
I poured out my complaint before him;
I SHOWED – Vss. 2b-3a
I shewed before him my trouble.  When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path.
I LOOKED – Vss. 3b-4
In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me. I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.
I SAID – Vss. 5-7
I cried unto thee, O Lord: I said,
- Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.
- Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low:
- …deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.
- …Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name:
- …the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.